Friday, November 11, 2011

Breakk

These past few weeks have been very busy academically and activity-wise for me. Even though cross country is over, now I'm participating in sundry clubs, and show choir takes up a lot of time even outside the twice-a-week rehearsals. The rest of my time is consumed by my piles of homework (mostly from AP Lit >:C) and my sick addiction to facebook-checking. I don't even spend much time on facebook, but I log in like two or three times a day to check my notifications. But most of my time is filled with hard work and fun activities. I have not been sleeping much, even on the weekends. And now that I'm signed up for the SAT and ACT, I need to start the practice books and questions. Needless to say, I am one of many students who is counting down the seconds to thanksgiving break. However short it may be, few teachers are heartless enough to assign homework over this holiday, which in turn causes it to be an extended weekend of much-needed sleep, family and FOOD. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment